Sjogren Industries, Worcester, MA
“Are you ready to rise to the challenge?”
We are Sjogren Industries and we are cut from a different mold. That’s why we are the leading global supplier in our industry and have a 90 plus year track record of success.
We are growing again and looking for a go-getter who can further build and develop a National Sales Team. Working directly with our VP of Sales and Marketing you will be responsible for building our team and growing our sales throughout the North American market.
This position starts with a six figure base, plus a results based, bonus/commission plan and full benefits.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter who is motivated by a challenge and is willing to roll up their sleeves and make it happen, in this new position we are adding, as our business is growing.
You will call on customers and prospects throughout the country and build up your sales team to significantly grow the company’s revenue.
As National Sales Manager you will:
- Be responsible for meeting sales goals and objectives for the North American market
- Soliciting and calling on customers and prospects through the country
- Once established you will be involved in recruiting, training, coaching and motivating your US sales team.
- A successful track record in selling tangible products
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in selling and territory management
- Desire and ability to train and motivate a sales team
- Technical aptitude
- Good computer skills, adapt in Microsoft Office
- Preferred if you have prior sales management experience
- Preferred a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be able to travel 40-50% annually
- You will be based out of our Worcester, MA headquarters.