PP Power Pointer
The Power Pointer is used for setup of wire and bar drawing machinery and manufactured to the highest quality and durability.
To learn more
contact Sjogren today: +1-508-987-3206
Download the PDF
to view additional product details
• Wire Size Range: .07”-.375” (2-9,53mm)
• Drive Unit: 3hp, (2,2kW), 220v
• Dimensions: 30”w X 30”d X 49.5”h
762mm w X 762mm d x 1257mm h
• Power Input: 220v, 3 ph, (1 ph available)
• Weight: 350lbs (160kg)
• Precision ground rollers and tooling ensure effective long term pointing applications.
• Protective guarding to ensure operator safety and ease of use.
• Safe, easy to use, quiet and minimal vibration operation.
• Variable speeds set to operator preference.
The Power Pointer is used to sufficiently reduce the wire diameter to allow the wire to pass through a drawing die. Once enough material has passed through the die it can be gripped by a puller and then drawn around the block. This process is repeated using a series of dies until the desired size is achieved.
A challenging year coming to a close From all of us here at Sjogren Industries, we wish you all the best during this holiday season. 2020 was a difficult year with challenges never before experienced in our industry and in our communities. While we maintained a laser...
Hysteresis Brakes get the Sjogren treatment For over 90 years, Sjogren Industries has maintained its edge as the leader in the wire tooling industry by adhering to the maxim that “simple ideas make better solutions.” That philosophy applies not only to its signature...
Innovative design aids oil and gas industry For over 90 years, Sjogren Industries has been committed to an “Any System, Any Part,” philosophy that has made it a leader in the wire-tooling industry. That level of customization has allowed Sjogren to impact myriad...