Backed by a year’s worth of engineering and Sjogren’s 90-year history of innovation within the wire and cable industry, the PB Series provides a simple, modular design for wire straighteners.
The PB Series maximizes efficiency with a design that minimizes space and set up time while eliminating the need for complicated and costly base plates for mounting. The PB Series comes with grooved rolls and precision ball bearings and available digital readout adjustment capability.
Select Your Wire Diameter
to view product details
• Lack of flexibility with existing straightener types
• Understanding of required orientation for current straighteners
• Necessity of complicated mounting brackets with size, weight and cost
• Pivot Bar (PB) design for simple and precise opening of straightener
• Precision wire straighteners in modular design for straightening wire on one or two planes
• Quick-release lever with locking handle for easy opening without affecting roll adjustments
• Provides multiple styles and sizes for wire diameters from 0.8 mm to 15 mm
• Standardized straightener units can be positioned in vertical or horizontal attitude on common base plate or flat machine mounting surface.
• Most straightener units can be ordered with 5, 7, 9, 11 or 13 straightener rolls
• Precision machine components provide optimum straightening quality
• Minimizes set up time by eliminating roll set up adjustments utilizing the quick opening feature
• Eliminates the need for complicated and costly base plates for mounting
• Symmetrical design allows for simple configuration of components to adapt to incoming process wire orientation.
• Yields lower weight
• Compact thus saving space
• Grooved rolls feature precision ball bearings greased for long life
• Digital readout adjustment capability is available
• Two plane units available with optional baseplate that can be configured in 4 different orientations
• Standard straightener rolls have V-grooves; optional grooves upon request
• Made in the USA
New England-based company enters Italian market with innovative product line WORCESTER, MA _ Sjogren Industries, an innovator in the wire-tooling industry, has entered into a partnership with Italian wire-tooling solutions company Tramev Srl. Based in Cesana Brianza...
Innovations in pointing applications and replacement rolls make Sjogren the preferred manufacturer in wire-tooling trade Being that the power pointer is one of the most essential items in the wire-tooling trade, it is no surprise that Sjogren Industries has once again...
Wrap Tester and Torsion Twist Tester improve quality control Continuing its legacy of innovating for the wire and cable industry, Sjogren Industries has developed a line of testing and handling equipment for its customers that is setting a new paradigm for quality...