Let our expertise help you with performance!
STATIC DANCER ROLL (SDR)
- Replaces the conventional dancer roller or tuner roller on a wire drawing machine
- Lightweight – no bearings, non-rotating
- High wear, low friction tungsten carbide rods – longer life with multiple wear surfaces
- Reduces maintenance cost – easily installed in any application
- Prevents wire surface damage/scratching – machine downtime reduced significantly
INLET GUIDE ROLLER BOXES
- Reliable, easily installed solution to marking problems
- Low maintenance – durable hardened steel rollers
- Available in various sizes – easy to install for all machine configurations
- Durable and resistant to wear
- Adjustable with hardened steel surfaces – suitable for various materials and shapes
- Easily installed and suitable for a wide range of applications
- Hand wheel adjusts both rolls simultaneously
- Resistant to marking or scratching
Founded in 1927 by Oscar Sjogren, Sjogren Industries, Inc. has long been an innovator in designing and manufacturing customized solutions for the wire tooling trades.
Today Sjogren Industries delivers custom manufacturing, high-quality machinery, tooling, and accessories to a global customer base. The Sjogren belief that “simple ideas make better solutions” has been at the core of its innovative product designs since its inception. Sjogren continues to introduce enhancements in technology that deliver significant efficiencies and increased productivity for its customers.