PP Power Pointer
The Power Pointer is used for setup of wire and bar drawing machinery and manufactured to the highest quality and durability.
To learn more
contact Sjogren today: +1-508-987-3206
Download the PDF
to view additional product details
• Wire Size Range: .07”-.375” (2-9,53mm)
• Drive Unit: 3hp, (2,2kW), 220v
• Dimensions: 30”w X 30”d X 49.5”h
762mm w X 762mm d x 1257mm h
• Power Input: 220v, 3 ph, (1 ph available)
• Weight: 350lbs (160kg)
• Precision ground rollers and tooling ensure effective long term pointing applications.
• Protective guarding to ensure operator safety and ease of use.
• Safe, easy to use, quiet and minimal vibration operation.
• Variable speeds set to operator preference.
The Power Pointer is used to sufficiently reduce the wire diameter to allow the wire to pass through a drawing die. Once enough material has passed through the die it can be gripped by a puller and then drawn around the block. This process is repeated using a series of dies until the desired size is achieved.
Innovative design aids oil and gas industry For over 90 years, Sjogren Industries has been committed to an “Any System, Any Part,” philosophy that has made it a leader in the wire-tooling industry. That level of customization has allowed Sjogren to impact myriad...
Innovations are key to company success Just months after announcing new products to its innovative lineup, Sjogren Industries has made improvements to one of the most essential items in the wire-tooling trade. The Sjogren Power Pointer (SPP) is designed to ensure...
Continuous improvement model a benefit to worldwide customer base Along with its aggressive new product release schedule, Sjogren Industries has continued to survey its current product line with an eye toward innovation. Consequently, the company has redesigned its...