PP Power Pointer
The Power Pointer is used for setup of wire and bar drawing machinery and manufactured to the highest quality and durability.
To learn more
contact Sjogren today: +1-508-987-3206
Download the PDF
to view additional product details
• Wire Size Range:
.07” – .375” (2,0-9,53mm) Model 448482-04
.03” – .250” (0,8-6,35mm) Model 448482-03
.12” – .500”(3,0-12,7mm) Model 448482-02
• Drive Unit: 3hp, (2,2kW), 220v
• Dimensions: 30”w X 30”d X 49.5”h 762mm w X 762mm d x 1257mm h
• Power Input: 220v, 3 ph, (1 ph available)
• Weight: 350lbs (160kg)
• Precision ground rollers and tooling ensure effective long term pointing applications.
• Protective guarding to ensure operator safety and ease of use.
• Safe, easy to use, quiet and minimal vibration operation.
• Variable speeds set to operator preference.
The Power Pointer is used to sufficiently reduce the wire diameter to allow the wire to pass through a drawing die. Once enough material has passed through the die it can be gripped by a puller and then drawn around the block. This process is repeated using a series of dies until the desired size is achieved.
The Sjogren belief that “simple ideas make better solutions” has been at the core of its innovative product designs since its inception. That process applies to the company’s line of pointers and rolls. Regardless of the Power or Hand Pointer you are using, Sjogren...
Company’s record of innovation extends to the largest permanent magnetic brake on the market For over 90 years, Sjogren Industries has maintained its edge as the leader in the wire tooling industry by adhering to the maxim that “simple ideas make better solutions.”...
Sjogren Industries continues to offer simple, customizable solutions for its clients. Such is the case when it comes to Puller Grips. Sjogren provides its clients with four styles of grips that factor in things like operator preference, wire tensile strength, and the...