PP Power Pointer
The Power Pointer is used for setup of wire and bar drawing machinery and manufactured to the highest quality and durability.
To learn more
contact Sjogren today: +1-508-987-3206
Download the PDF
to view additional product details
• Wire Size Range:
.07” – .375” (2,0-9,53mm) Model 448482-04
.03” – .250” (0,8-6,35mm) Model 448482-03
.12” – .500”(3,0-12,7mm) Model 448482-02
• Drive Unit: 3hp, (2,2kW), 220v
• Dimensions: 30”w X 30”d X 49.5”h 762mm w X 762mm d x 1257mm h
• Power Input: 220v, 3 ph, (1 ph available)
• Weight: 350lbs (160kg)
• Precision ground rollers and tooling ensure effective long term pointing applications.
• Protective guarding to ensure operator safety and ease of use.
• Safe, easy to use, quiet and minimal vibration operation.
• Variable speeds set to operator preference.
The Power Pointer is used to sufficiently reduce the wire diameter to allow the wire to pass through a drawing die. Once enough material has passed through the die it can be gripped by a puller and then drawn around the block. This process is repeated using a series of dies until the desired size is achieved.
Tensile Testing Components - Jaws, Inserts, Holders, Materials, and some of the industries that benefit from the strength of our work. What is tensile testing? Tensile testing is a process that involves applying a uniaxial tension force to a test sample, up to the...
Any System, Any Part The company employs the “Any System, Any Part” philosophy across the wire-tooling industry Choosing the most appropriate tensile testing jaws to secure your samples effectively is essential for obtaining accurate measurements of tensile...
Sjogren’s unique alignment marker guarantees your rolls line up every time. A feature found only on Sjogren rollers, the alignment marker assures the operator that the wire’s centerline is maintained exactly from one roller to the next. The Sjogren alignment marker...