PP Power Pointer
The Power Pointer is used for setup of wire and bar drawing machinery and manufactured to the highest quality and durability.
To learn more
contact Sjogren today: +1-508-987-3206
Download the PDF
to view additional product details
• Wire Size Range:
.07” – .375” (2,0-9,53mm) Model 448482-04
.03” – .250” (0,8-6,35mm) Model 448482-03
.12” – .500”(3,0-12,7mm) Model 448482-02
• Drive Unit: 3hp, (2,2kW), 220v
• Dimensions: 30”w X 30”d X 49.5”h 762mm w X 762mm d x 1257mm h
• Power Input: 220v, 3 ph, (1 ph available)
• Weight: 350lbs (160kg)
• Precision ground rollers and tooling ensure effective long term pointing applications.
• Protective guarding to ensure operator safety and ease of use.
• Safe, easy to use, quiet and minimal vibration operation.
• Variable speeds set to operator preference.
The Power Pointer is used to sufficiently reduce the wire diameter to allow the wire to pass through a drawing die. Once enough material has passed through the die it can be gripped by a puller and then drawn around the block. This process is repeated using a series of dies until the desired size is achieved.
New England-based company enters Italian market with innovative product line WORCESTER, MA _ Sjogren Industries, an innovator in the wire-tooling industry, has entered into a partnership with Italian wire-tooling solutions company Tramev Srl. Based in Cesana Brianza...
Innovations in pointing applications and replacement rolls make Sjogren the preferred manufacturer in wire-tooling trade Being that the power pointer is one of the most essential items in the wire-tooling trade, it is no surprise that Sjogren Industries has once again...
Wrap Tester and Torsion Twist Tester improve quality control Continuing its legacy of innovating for the wire and cable industry, Sjogren Industries has developed a line of testing and handling equipment for its customers that is setting a new paradigm for quality...