PP Power Pointer
The Power Pointer is used for setup of wire and bar drawing machinery and manufactured to the highest quality and durability.
To learn more
contact Sjogren today: +1-508-987-3206
Download the PDF
to view additional product details
• Wire Size Range:
.07” – .375” (2,0-9,53mm) Model 448482-04
.03” – .250” (0,8-6,35mm) Model 448482-03
.12” – .500”(3,0-12,7mm) Model 448482-02
• Drive Unit: 3hp, (2,2kW), 220v
• Dimensions: 30”w X 30”d X 49.5”h 762mm w X 762mm d x 1257mm h
• Power Input: 220v, 3 ph, (1 ph available)
• Weight: 350lbs (160kg)
• Precision ground rollers and tooling ensure effective long term pointing applications.
• Protective guarding to ensure operator safety and ease of use.
• Safe, easy to use, quiet and minimal vibration operation.
• Variable speeds set to operator preference.
The Power Pointer is used to sufficiently reduce the wire diameter to allow the wire to pass through a drawing die. Once enough material has passed through the die it can be gripped by a puller and then drawn around the block. This process is repeated using a series of dies until the desired size is achieved.
Job Description: Sjogren Industries, a leading manufacturer in the wire tooling industry is growing and is searching for a Technical Sales Associate to join their sales team. This individual will be instrumental in generating sales revenues and profits, gain new...
From all of us here at Sjogren Industries, we wish you all the best during this holiday season. Although the past pandemic continues to impact global supply chains, the workforce, and the personal interactions that are vital for conducting business, 2022 showed signs...
All You Need to Know About Sjogren's Wire Guide Rollers What types of wire guide rollers does Sjogren make? Looking for wire guide rollers that will meet your specific needs? Sjogren's wire guide rollers can be manufactured to meet your needs with high-quality...