DB DEAD BLOCK
Simply, cost-effective, single-piece wire straightener designed specifically for dead block applications.
Select wire diameter / replacement component
to view product details
• Improve life expectancy, productivity and efficiencies.
• Based on our highly successful LD Series of straighteners we have developed a lightweight aluminum wire straightener which provides a simple and cost-effective solution, while maintaining a high level of rigidity.
• Engineered design enhances the life of the rolls through a specially designed seal that maintains the high speed grease within the bearings. The custom high speed bearings and labyrinth seal were specifically developed to resist centrifugal forces of a Dead Block, while processing wire at speeds up to 40m/second.
• Our grooved rolls are easily interchangeable for simply replacement.
• Roll designs are available with either Vee Groove or Radius Groove profiles.
Innovative design aids oil and gas industry For over 90 years, Sjogren Industries has been committed to an “Any System, Any Part,” philosophy that has made it a leader in the wire-tooling industry. That level of customization has allowed Sjogren to impact myriad...
Innovations are key to company success Just months after announcing new products to its innovative lineup, Sjogren Industries has made improvements to one of the most essential items in the wire-tooling trade. The Sjogren Power Pointer (SPP) is designed to ensure...
Continuous improvement model a benefit to worldwide customer base Along with its aggressive new product release schedule, Sjogren Industries has continued to survey its current product line with an eye toward innovation. Consequently, the company has redesigned its...