DB DEAD BLOCK
Simply, cost-effective, single-piece wire straightener designed specifically for dead block applications.
Select wire diameter / replacement component
to view product details
• Improve life expectancy, productivity and efficiencies.
• Based on our highly successful LD Series of straighteners we have developed a lightweight aluminum wire straightener which provides a simple and cost-effective solution, while maintaining a high level of rigidity.
• Engineered design enhances the life of the rolls through a specially designed seal that maintains the high speed grease within the bearings. The custom high speed bearings and labyrinth seal were specifically developed to resist centrifugal forces of a Dead Block, while processing wire at speeds up to 40m/second.
• Our grooved rolls are easily interchangeable for simply replacement.
• Roll designs are available with either Vee Groove or Radius Groove profiles.
New England-based company enters Italian market with innovative product line WORCESTER, MA _ Sjogren Industries, an innovator in the wire-tooling industry, has entered into a partnership with Italian wire-tooling solutions company Tramev Srl. Based in Cesana Brianza...
Innovations in pointing applications and replacement rolls make Sjogren the preferred manufacturer in wire-tooling trade Being that the power pointer is one of the most essential items in the wire-tooling trade, it is no surprise that Sjogren Industries has once again...
Wrap Tester and Torsion Twist Tester improve quality control Continuing its legacy of innovating for the wire and cable industry, Sjogren Industries has developed a line of testing and handling equipment for its customers that is setting a new paradigm for quality...