DB DEAD BLOCK
Simply, cost-effective, single-piece wire straightener designed specifically for dead block applications.
Select wire diameter / replacement component
to view product details
• Improve life expectancy, productivity and efficiencies.
• Based on our highly successful LD Series of straighteners we have developed a lightweight aluminum wire straightener which provides a simple and cost-effective solution, while maintaining a high level of rigidity.
• Engineered design enhances the life of the rolls through a specially designed seal that maintains the high speed grease within the bearings. The custom high speed bearings and labyrinth seal were specifically developed to resist centrifugal forces of a Dead Block, while processing wire at speeds up to 40m/second.
• Our grooved rolls are easily interchangeable for simply replacement.
• Roll designs are available with either Vee Groove or Radius Groove profiles.
The Sjogren belief that “simple ideas make better solutions” has been at the core of its innovative product designs since its inception. That process applies to the company’s line of pointers and rolls. Regardless of the Power or Hand Pointer you are using, Sjogren...
Company’s record of innovation extends to the largest permanent magnetic brake on the market For over 90 years, Sjogren Industries has maintained its edge as the leader in the wire tooling industry by adhering to the maxim that “simple ideas make better solutions.”...
Sjogren Industries continues to offer simple, customizable solutions for its clients. Such is the case when it comes to Puller Grips. Sjogren provides its clients with four styles of grips that factor in things like operator preference, wire tensile strength, and the...