DB DEAD BLOCK
Simply, cost-effective, single-piece wire straightener designed specifically for dead block applications.
Select wire diameter / replacement component
to view product details
• Improve life expectancy, productivity and efficiencies.
• Based on our highly successful LD Series of straighteners we have developed a lightweight aluminum wire straightener which provides a simple and cost-effective solution, while maintaining a high level of rigidity.
• Engineered design enhances the life of the rolls through a specially designed seal that maintains the high speed grease within the bearings. The custom high speed bearings and labyrinth seal were specifically developed to resist centrifugal forces of a Dead Block, while processing wire at speeds up to 40m/second.
• Our grooved rolls are easily interchangeable for simply replacement.
• Roll designs are available with either Vee Groove or Radius Groove profiles.
All You Need to Know About Sjogren's Wire Guide Rollers What types of wire guide rollers does Sjogren make? Looking for wire guide rollers that will meet your specific needs? Sjogren's wire guide rollers can be manufactured to meet your needs with high-quality...
What are wire puller grips? Wire Puller grips are devices that are used to grip and pull wires. They are often used in applications where it is necessary to grip and pull a wire in order to move it. Puller grips are typically made of metal or plastic, and they may be...
The benefit of Dead Block Roll & Straightener Technology