DB DEAD BLOCK
Simply, cost-effective, single-piece wire straightener designed specifically for dead block applications.
Select wire diameter / replacement component
to view product details
• Improve life expectancy, productivity and efficiencies.
• Based on our highly successful LD Series of straighteners we have developed a lightweight aluminum wire straightener which provides a simple and cost-effective solution, while maintaining a high level of rigidity.
• Engineered design enhances the life of the rolls through a specially designed seal that maintains the high speed grease within the bearings. The custom high speed bearings and labyrinth seal were specifically developed to resist centrifugal forces of a Dead Block, while processing wire at speeds up to 40m/second.
• Our grooved rolls are easily interchangeable for simply replacement.
• Roll designs are available with either Vee Groove or Radius Groove profiles.
Tensile Testing Components - Jaws, Inserts, Holders, Materials, and some of the industries that benefit from the strength of our work. What is tensile testing? Tensile testing is a process that involves applying a uniaxial tension force to a test sample, up to the...
Any System, Any Part The company employs the “Any System, Any Part” philosophy across the wire-tooling industry Choosing the most appropriate tensile testing jaws to secure your samples effectively is essential for obtaining accurate measurements of tensile...
Sjogren’s unique alignment marker guarantees your rolls line up every time. A feature found only on Sjogren rollers, the alignment marker assures the operator that the wire’s centerline is maintained exactly from one roller to the next. The Sjogren alignment marker...