Our heavy duty straighteners accommodate large diameter wire and rod, using sleeve-style grooved rolls made from hardened tool steel. All other components and materials in the assembly are similarly engineered with long-term durability in mind. Accommodates wire diameters up to 30mm / 1.18″.
Select Your Wire Diameter
to view product details
Redesign for 2020
- Decreased the weight by 20%
- Made the frame modular so the HD0515 and HD1020 utilize the same frame which allows the rolls to be interchanged. So both models can now process wire diameters 5-20mm with a change of rolls only.
- Made the frame modular so the HD1525 and HD1030 utilize the same frame which allows the rolls to be interchanged. So both models can now process wire diameters 15-30mm with a change of rolls only.
- Reduced our manufacturing cost resulting in reduced customer pricing
- All units are now easily adaptable to hydraulic quick opening.
The Sjogren belief that “simple ideas make better solutions” has been at the core of its innovative product designs since its inception. That process applies to the company’s line of pointers and rolls. Regardless of the Power or Hand Pointer you are using, Sjogren...
Company’s record of innovation extends to the largest permanent magnetic brake on the market For over 90 years, Sjogren Industries has maintained its edge as the leader in the wire tooling industry by adhering to the maxim that “simple ideas make better solutions.”...
Sjogren Industries continues to offer simple, customizable solutions for its clients. Such is the case when it comes to Puller Grips. Sjogren provides its clients with four styles of grips that factor in things like operator preference, wire tensile strength, and the...