Our heavy duty straighteners accommodate large diameter wire and rod, using sleeve-style grooved rolls made from hardened tool steel. All other components and materials in the assembly are similarly engineered with long-term durability in mind. Accommodates wire diameters up to 30mm / 1.18″.
Select Your Wire Diameter
to view product details
Redesign for 2020
- Decreased the weight by 20%
- Made the frame modular so the HD0515 and HD1020 utilize the same frame which allows the rolls to be interchanged. So both models can now process wire diameters 5-20mm with a change of rolls only.
- Made the frame modular so the HD1525 and HD1030 utilize the same frame which allows the rolls to be interchanged. So both models can now process wire diameters 15-30mm with a change of rolls only.
- Reduced our manufacturing cost resulting in reduced customer pricing
- All units are now easily adaptable to hydraulic quick opening.
All You Need to Know About Sjogren's Wire Guide Rollers What types of wire guide rollers does Sjogren make? Looking for wire guide rollers that will meet your specific needs? Sjogren's wire guide rollers can be manufactured to meet your needs with high-quality...
What are wire puller grips? Wire Puller grips are devices that are used to grip and pull wires. They are often used in applications where it is necessary to grip and pull a wire in order to move it. Puller grips are typically made of metal or plastic, and they may be...
The benefit of Dead Block Roll & Straightener Technology