Our heavy duty straighteners accommodate large diameter wire and rod, using sleeve-style grooved rolls made from hardened tool steel. All other components and materials in the assembly are similarly engineered with long-term durability in mind. Accommodates wire diameters up to 30mm / 1.18″.
Select Your Wire Diameter
to view product details
Redesign for 2020
- Decreased the weight by 20%
- Made the frame modular so the HD0515 and HD1020 utilize the same frame which allows the rolls to be interchanged. So both models can now process wire diameters 5-20mm with a change of rolls only.
- Made the frame modular so the HD1525 and HD1030 utilize the same frame which allows the rolls to be interchanged. So both models can now process wire diameters 15-30mm with a change of rolls only.
- Reduced our manufacturing cost resulting in reduced customer pricing
- All units are now easily adaptable to hydraulic quick opening.
New England-based company enters Italian market with innovative product line WORCESTER, MA _ Sjogren Industries, an innovator in the wire-tooling industry, has entered into a partnership with Italian wire-tooling solutions company Tramev Srl. Based in Cesana Brianza...
Innovations in pointing applications and replacement rolls make Sjogren the preferred manufacturer in wire-tooling trade Being that the power pointer is one of the most essential items in the wire-tooling trade, it is no surprise that Sjogren Industries has once again...
Wrap Tester and Torsion Twist Tester improve quality control Continuing its legacy of innovating for the wire and cable industry, Sjogren Industries has developed a line of testing and handling equipment for its customers that is setting a new paradigm for quality...