Our heavy duty straighteners accommodate large diameter wire and rod, using sleeve-style grooved rolls made from hardened tool steel. All other components and materials in the assembly are similarly engineered with long-term durability in mind. Accommodates wire diameters up to 30mm / 1.18″.
Select Your Wire Diameter
to view product details
Redesign for 2020
- Decreased the weight by 20%
- Made the frame modular so the HD0515 and HD1020 utilize the same frame which allows the rolls to be interchanged. So both models can now process wire diameters 5-20mm with a change of rolls only.
- Made the frame modular so the HD1525 and HD1030 utilize the same frame which allows the rolls to be interchanged. So both models can now process wire diameters 15-30mm with a change of rolls only.
- Reduced our manufacturing cost resulting in reduced customer pricing
- All units are now easily adaptable to hydraulic quick opening.
Tensile Testing Components - Jaws, Inserts, Holders, Materials, and some of the industries that benefit from the strength of our work. What is tensile testing? Tensile testing is a process that involves applying a uniaxial tension force to a test sample, up to the...
Any System, Any Part The company employs the “Any System, Any Part” philosophy across the wire-tooling industry Choosing the most appropriate tensile testing jaws to secure your samples effectively is essential for obtaining accurate measurements of tensile...
Sjogren’s unique alignment marker guarantees your rolls line up every time. A feature found only on Sjogren rollers, the alignment marker assures the operator that the wire’s centerline is maintained exactly from one roller to the next. The Sjogren alignment marker...