Backed by a year’s worth of engineering and Sjogren’s 90-year history of innovation within the wire and cable industry, the PB Series provides a simple, modular design for wire straighteners.
The PB Series maximizes efficiency with a design that minimizes space and set up time while eliminating the need for complicated and costly base plates for mounting. The PB Series comes with grooved rolls and precision ball bearings and available digital readout adjustment capability.
Select Your Wire Diameter
to view product details
• Lack of flexibility with existing straightener types
• Understanding of required orientation for current straighteners
• Necessity of complicated mounting brackets with size, weight and cost
• Pivot Bar (PB) design for simple and precise opening of straightener
• Precision wire straighteners in modular design for straightening wire on one or two planes
• Quick-release lever with locking handle for easy opening without affecting roll adjustments
• Provides multiple styles and sizes for wire diameters from 0.8 mm to 15 mm
• Standardized straightener units can be positioned in vertical or horizontal attitude on common base plate or flat machine mounting surface.
• Most straightener units can be ordered with 5, 7, 9, 11 or 13 straightener rolls
• Precision machine components provide optimum straightening quality
• Minimizes set up time by eliminating roll set up adjustments utilizing the quick opening feature
• Eliminates the need for complicated and costly base plates for mounting
• Symmetrical design allows for simple configuration of components to adapt to incoming process wire orientation.
• Yields lower weight
• Compact thus saving space
• Grooved rolls feature precision ball bearings greased for long life
• Digital readout adjustment capability is available
• Two plane units available with optional baseplate that can be configured in 4 different orientations
• Standard straightener rolls have V-grooves; optional grooves upon request
• Made in the USA
The Sjogren belief that “simple ideas make better solutions” has been at the core of its innovative product designs since its inception. That process applies to the company’s line of pointers and rolls. Regardless of the Power or Hand Pointer you are using, Sjogren...
Company’s record of innovation extends to the largest permanent magnetic brake on the market For over 90 years, Sjogren Industries has maintained its edge as the leader in the wire tooling industry by adhering to the maxim that “simple ideas make better solutions.”...
Sjogren Industries continues to offer simple, customizable solutions for its clients. Such is the case when it comes to Puller Grips. Sjogren provides its clients with four styles of grips that factor in things like operator preference, wire tensile strength, and the...