Simply, cost-effective, single-piece wire straightener designed specifically for dead block applications.
• Improve life expectancy, productivity, and efficiencies.
• Based on our highly successful LD Series of straighteners we have developed a lightweight aluminum wire straightener that provides a simple and cost-effective solution while maintaining a high level of rigidity.
• Engineered design enhances the life of the rolls through a specially designed seal that maintains the high-speed grease within the bearings. The custom high-speed bearings and labyrinth seal were explicitly developed to resist centrifugal forces of a Dead Block while processing wire at speeds up to 40m/second.
• Our grooved rolls are easily interchangeable for simple replacement.
• Roll designs are available with either Vee Groove or Radius Groove profiles.
Based on the LD series of straighteners, Sjogren’s Dead Block model is a lightweight aluminum wire straightener that provides a simple solution while maintaining high rigidity.
A specially designed seal enhances the life of the rolls by maintaining the high-speed grease within the bearings. The custom high-speed bearings and labyrinth seal were developed to resist the centrifugal forces of a dead block while processing wire at speeds up to 40m/second.
Sjogren’s grooved rolls are easily interchangeable and offer varying roll designs with either vee groove or radius groove profiles. Customized base plates help ensure proper weight and balance when replacing current straighteners.
Founded in 1927 by Oscar Sjogren, the company designs and manufactures customized solutions for the wire tooling trades. Sjogren Industries delivers machinery, tooling, and accessories to a worldwide customer base with distributors in Europe, South America, Asia, and Mexico.