By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Sjogren Industries, Inc.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Sjogren Industries, Inc.’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
The materials on Sjogren Industries, Inc.’s web site are provided “as is”. Sjogren Industries, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Sjogren Industries, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Sjogren Industries, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sjogren Industries, Inc.’s Internet site, even if Sjogren Industries, Inc. or a Sjogren Industries, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Sjogren Industries, Inc.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sjogren Industries, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Sjogren Industries, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Sjogren Industries, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Sjogren Industries, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sjogren Industries, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Sjogren Industries, Inc.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
From all of us here at Sjogren Industries, we wish you all the best during this holiday season.
From all of us here at Sjogren Industries, we wish you all the best during this holiday season. Although the past pandemic continues to impact global supply chains, the workforce, and the personal interactions that are vital for conducting business, 2022 showed signs...
All You Need to Know About Sjogren’s Wire Guide Rollers
All You Need to Know About Sjogren's Wire Guide Rollers What types of wire guide rollers does Sjogren make? Looking for wire guide rollers that will meet your specific needs? Sjogren's wire guide rollers can be manufactured to meet your needs with high-quality...
Features within Wire Puller Grips and products
What are wire puller grips? Wire Puller grips are devices that are used to grip and pull wires. They are often used in applications where it is necessary to grip and pull a wire in order to move it. Puller grips are typically made of metal or plastic, and they may be...