FR FEED ROLL
The Feed Roll Transportation System is suitable for operations that work with wire, tube, and cable in coil making, cutting, forming and straightening applications and manufactured in the tradition of the highest quality.
To learn more
contact Sjogren today: +1-508-987-3206
Download the PDF
to view additional product details
• Diameter Range: .004”-.59” (0,1-15mm)
• Roll Diameter: 4.12” (105mm)
• Drive Input: .787” DIA. (20mm), keyed shaft
• Dimensions: 5.7”w x 5.2”d x 10.8”H
145mm w x 133mm d x 275mm h
• Weight: 65lbs (29,5kg)
• Compact design where roll pressure is applied by manual screw, pneumatic or hydraulic cylinder.
• Dovetail design and manufacturing offers precision roll alignment and a robust unit for all environments.
• The universal roll feature provides efficiencies and simple replacement.
• Optional roll material and grooves available.
• Rolls are simultaneously driven via precision internal gearing.
Tensile Testing Components - Jaws, Inserts, Holders, Materials, and some of the industries that benefit from the strength of our work. What is tensile testing? Tensile testing is a process that involves applying a uniaxial tension force to a test sample, up to the...
Any System, Any Part The company employs the “Any System, Any Part” philosophy across the wire-tooling industry Choosing the most appropriate tensile testing jaws to secure your samples effectively is essential for obtaining accurate measurements of tensile...
Sjogren’s unique alignment marker guarantees your rolls line up every time. A feature found only on Sjogren rollers, the alignment marker assures the operator that the wire’s centerline is maintained exactly from one roller to the next. The Sjogren alignment marker...